Collingwood Weather. Weather Forecast, Conditions, Radar, Webcams & Environment Canada Forercasts for the Collingwood, Blue Mountain and South Georgian Bay Area

No Warnings. Watches or Alerts at this time.

Environment Canada Extended Forecast for Collingwood
Extended Forecast
Current Conditions at Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
Observed at 18:28 on 17 January 2017 Local Time
current temperature, daily low/high Temperature 0.2 °C
Humidity 100%
Barometer 990.0 hPa and Steady
Wind Chill 0.2 °C
Dew Point 0.2 °C
Humidex 0.2 °C
Wind Gust 0.0 km/h
Average Wind Speed 0.0 km/h
Wind Direction 0° ---
Rainfall Rate 0.0 mm/hr
Rainfall Today 1.0 mm
 Extended Forecast - Environment Canada
  Wednesday
Periods of freezing drizzle or drizzle (60%)
Periods of freezing drizzle or drizzle
Max: 2°C
Thursday
Cloudy
Cloudy
Max: 3°C
Friday
A mix of sun and cloud
A mix of sun and cloud
Max: 5°C
Saturday
Cloudy
Cloudy
Max: 4°C
Sunday
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Max: 6°C
Monday
Periods of rain (60%)
Periods of rain
Max: 5°C
Tonight
Periods of freezing drizzle or drizzle (60%)
Periods of freezing drizzle or drizzle
Min: 0°C
Wednesday Night
Chance of flurries (40%)
Chance of flurries
Min: 0°C
Thursday Night
Cloudy periods
Cloudy periods
Min: -1°C
Friday Night
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Min: 2°C
Saturday Night
Cloudy
Cloudy
Min: 5°C
Sunday Night
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Min: 4°C

Forecast

Collingwood, ON (Issued: 3:30 PM EST Tuesday 17 January 2017)
Tuesday night
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle early this evening then 60 percent chance of freezing drizzle late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Wednesday
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of drizzle near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 2.
Wednesday night
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle early in the evening. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low zero.
Thursday
Cloudy. High plus 3.
Thursday night
Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.
Friday
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
Friday night
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
Saturday
Cloudy. High plus 4.
Saturday night
Cloudy. Low plus 5.
Sunday
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 6.
Sunday night
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Monday
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. High plus 5.

Latest King City Ontario radar imagery from Environment Canada
 
 
Today's Sun
Dawn: 07:20
Sunrise: 07:53
Sunset: 17:10
Dusk: 17:42
Length of Day: 09:17
Total Daylight: 10:22
There will be 1min 52s more daylight tomorrow
 
Today's Moon
Waning Gibbous
Rises At: 23:14
Sets At: 10:48
Visible: 68%
Age: 20 days
Weather Underground PWS IONTARIO224

 
 
 
Collingwood Weather is everything you need to know about the conditions and forecasts for the Collingwood, Ontario area of Southern Ontario, Canada. Collingwood weather conditions and forecasts for the Collingwood Ontario area, Collingwood & Area Web Cams, Blue Mountain Weather, Wasaga Beach Weather, Collingwood weather forecast, Blue Mountan weather forecast, Collingwood Blue Mountain & area ski conditions, Soutern Ontario road conditions, Georgian Bay weather information and forecasts, Georgian Bay marine weather forecast, Lake Simcoe marine forecast, Environment Canada forecasts, Environment Canada weather radar.
 
HomeMore Weather DataArea Webcams
 
Website Generously Hosted by infiNET Technolgies